ES - Fabric Sources online and a sale

housedragonstar housedragonstar at prodigy.net
Tue Aug 29 05:15:30 PDT 2000

Don't have any online deals, but...I was at WalMart this weekend and they
have had a nice weight linen/cotton blend out this summer.  I noticed that
it has now hit the clearance table at about 3.00 a yard which is better than
what I saw at the fabric district.  Will most likely go fast.  Lake Worth
has a full bolt of off-white.  I don't know about the other stores.

In service
Medb Liath