ES - The Elfsea Domesday

Christine Fink maria_elfsea at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 29 11:50:28 PDT 2000

In the meantime, I have the extra copies of the e-mail and phone list
copies. I will be more than happy to mail you a copy, Nicolette.

Maria

----Original Message Follows----
As I mentioned in my previous post, when more copies will become available
is entirely up to Lord Caelin, our Seneschal.  I would inquire to him, as he
has the ability to give the say-so for more to be produced.

Timothy