ES - The Elfsea Domesday

Richard Threlkeld rjt at softwareinnovation.com
Tue Aug 29 23:27:33 PDT 2000

We will take care of getting Nicolette a copy. Please do not
copy the Domesday or pass it around. We are trying to control
the information since it is personal information. Corporate is
currently evaluating what type of information we can publish
in print and on web sites and what kind of releases, if any,
we would need. Also, some of our Elfsea citizens have expressed
some reservations about making their contact information available
beyond the limits of those active in the Barony.

Based on that we are trying to be over-cautious for a while
until we see what Corporate requires of us. We will provide
copies for any legitimate purpose. Anyone in the document
who agrees it is for personal (non-business) use certainly
deserves a copy if they want one.

But if you copy it and give it to others (who may have a
perfectly wonderful, non-business use for it), we lose the
audit trail. Timothy has volunteered to track the copies,
so lets send requests to him and when they add up to an
appropriate number we will print a batch.

Caelin