ES - Glaslyn hiatus

Richard Culver rbculver at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 31 15:08:25 PDT 2000

(Sorry if this was sent twice)

   Cyniric Cyniwarding does send greetings on this day to Glaslyn's
neighbors and friends!

    For those who may not have heard, our dear canton is taking a month long
hiatus from official gatherings (essentially populace meetings) for the
month of September.  We felt having fulfilled our year end goals of
successful mini-events, we needed sometime to wind down before
scheming,....er, I mean, planning for our upcoming goals and hopes.
    Fighter practice and dance practice will still go on as usual and we
welcome whoever wish to visit.

    In October, we will be changing schedule a bit in terms of how our
meetings run.  The first meeting of the month will be a business meeting and
in mundane clothes.  The second meeting will be a populace, in garb, where
we will have different presentations of things pertaining to the actual
playing of the Dream.  Our first of these populace meetings will be, by the
great suggestion of His Excellency Fritz of Steppes, on Ansteorran history.
In due time this will be followed by things on persona, workshops, or
whatever ideas we can create.
   Again we extend sincere welcome to those who would like to come spend
time with your neighbors to the North.

May the Gods watch over you until we meet again,

Cyniric Cyniwarding Forscruncenu-Hand
Hyrnboda Glaslynes
Man-at-arms to Centurian Airaklee Wolf
Deputy to Lady Meredudd, Asterisk Herald