ES - Glaslyn hiatus

DonnelShaw at AOL.com DonnelShaw at AOL.com
Thu Aug 31 17:42:11 PDT 2000

In a message dated 8/31/00 6:37:07 PM Central Daylight Time,
grrhine at swbell.net writes:

<< What a gracious offer, and of course you can help!!! While His
 Excellency Fritz, has offered to bring "Ansteorran History Makers"
 to our populace meeting, we would _love_ to have anyone come
 and discuss Ansteorran history (or come listen for that matter).
 Different perspectives add spice!

  The date is Wednesday Oct. 18. >>
Sweet Dear Afan,
While there is nothing I like better than teaching. I don't think my
principal will understand why I have to take two days off to drive to Denton.
I live in Shreveport. But I will be glad to give you any information I have.
I have Fwd you message to Arron.  He may have some for you as well. We both
will be glad to help any way we can.
Maili Donnel MacGregor.