ES - Elfsea Scribes & Illuminators Guild

M. Peet ceinwenswan at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 2 09:44:20 PDT 2000

Greetings Elfsea,

All gentles are welcome to attend Elfsea's Scribes & Illuminators meeting to
be held this coming Tuesday, August 8 at my home, 7:30 p.m.  All scribes
will be rewarded (with drinks & treats) for painting a charter.  If you'd
like to learn how to paint, callig or just get together with us, please join
us.  If you have any questions, you can contact me at (817) 516-8295.

In service,
Lady Ceinwen~

Directions to Ceinwen's:
6600 Overview Drive, Apt. 1422
(South Arlington, The Parks At Treepoint Apartment Complex)

1)Take your best route to I20.
2)If you are traveling westbound on I20, you will need to exit on the Green
Oaks/Little Road exit.
3) Go through the 1st red right, continuing on the access road.
4) At the next light, Little Road, turn left.
5) You will drive under I20 and Hwy 287.
6) The third light after you turned onto Little Road is Treepoint.
   You will see a Diamond Shamrock and a Car Wash to your right.  Turn
   right on Treepoint
7) After the Car Wash is a wooded area.  Right after the wooded area
   you will need to turn right.  That street is Overview, however there
   is not a street sign.  This will get you into the apartment complex.
8) Continue straight through the parking lot until you get to the back
   of the complex and it starts to turn you left.
9) Immediately to your left is the 6600 Building.  Find a parking place
   anywhere you wish.  I am on the 2nd floor and will have my banner out
   to help you find your way.

If you are traveling eastbound on I20, you will need to exit on Little Road.
  Then turn right.  The next light is Treepoint.  You will see a Diamond
Shamrock and Car Wash to your right.  Turn right on Treepoint.
Follow steps 7-9 to my home.