ES - Minister of A&S wanted!

Wainwright-Sims, Jewell jwainwright at taylorpub.com
Mon Aug 7 08:50:33 PDT 2000

Greetings Elfsea,

Most of you knew before I did that I have been awarded the Central Regional
A&S position.  Thank you for your kind regards at Steppes Artisan this past
Saturday.  It is with regret that I must now announce my baronial A&S
position open for applications.  Please submit an application or letter of
interest with your qualifications and a copy of your current membership card
to me, with a copy to Their Excellencies and to Mistress Anastassia
Mikhailovna Donskoi, Kingdom A&S.  I will continue to serve dually in both
positions until a replacement is named, as will my deputy, Lady Ceinwen.
Lady Ceinwen was recently awarded the Regional Chronicler office and has
informed me that she will be unable to apply for the baronial A&S office.
Please contact me if you have any questions regarding the A&S position.

In Service,
Lady Julianna Vertue