ES - Notes from the Baron

baron at elfsea.ansteorra.org baron at elfsea.ansteorra.org
Mon Aug 7 14:17:37 PDT 2000

A number of items, having finally waded through all my e-
mail after the weekend.

- I spoke Saturday with Mistress Coustance, who tells me
that Lord Ceatta and HL Robin have gone to Georgia to be
with her father, whose health is failing.  Please say a
prayer for Robin's father, and keep them in your
thoughts.

- My congratulations to all those of Elfsea on their fine
showings at Steppes Artisan, including all those who
received recognition, especially Lord Daniel Stewart, who
won the "Practical A&S" competition.  I'm proud of you
all.

- Congratulations to Lady Juliana, our new Regional A&S
Minister, and Lady Ceinwen, our new Regional Chronicler.
We very much appreciate the work of both of you on the
local A&S office.  Anybody care to try to follow that
act?

- If you didn't pick up your _Black Star_ at Steppes on
Sat., they'll be mailed out tomorrow.  The _Scroll_ was
mailed out Friday, we hope to start seeing them today.

We had a fine showing at fighter practice, with our own
Earl Drake, as well as Count Gunthar, Kadi Mahadi,
Viscount Hightower, and Duke Koris & Duchess Leah in
attendance, as well as a goodly crowd of both familiar
and new faces.  I saw some excellent fighting there.

What a great barony!

- Galen