ES - Trouble on the home front

Christine Fink maria_elfsea at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 8 08:36:04 PDT 2000

Hola!

I sent out a message this morning and have yet to see it come up on the
list. So if you got this twice my apologies.

I'm sorry for taking up bandwidth, but I am in need of desperate help.

Many of you heard on the news or read about the double murder in Arlington a
few weeks ago. The one that involved a 16 year old girl who nearly beaten to
death and a 16 year boy and 21 year old man who were bludgeoned and stabbed
to death. Drugs were involved in this crime. This murder happened in my
apartment complex only a few doors down.

When this murder happened I did my best to shrug it off because this complex
has always been so quiet (I've been living there for a little over a year).
However, last night it came to my attnetion that I had some new neighbors
move in above me. To make a long story short, I have found out that they are
hardcore gang members (I do believe they are "Bloods").

I'm truly afraid for the well-being and lives of my children and myself. I
need help trying to find a new complex to move into and quickly. I am
currently looking at S-SE Arlington or the Kennedale/Mansfield area. My
lease is up in October and I hope to be out of there when my lease is up. If
I can get my car paid off by then I can afford up to $700/month on an
apartment or $600/month on a house. I do have 3 cats that need to go with
us.

If you know of a complex in a safe neighborhood, please let me know. Any
help or lead would be greatly appreciated. Also, any boxes that your not
using would be great!

Thanks!
Maria