ES - Prayers, garage sale for Nina

Wainwright-Sims, Jewell jwainwright at taylorpub.com
Fri Aug 18 10:50:56 PDT 2000

Good Gentles of Elfsea and Steppes,

It is with a heavy heart that I relay news regarding Lady Nina Natasha
(Noreen Hartman), wife of Lord Randall Hawkwood (Randy Hartman).  Many of
you are aware of Nina's medical problems over the past year; she is
currently back in the hospital, and Randall will, in all probability, not
have the opportunity to bring her home.

In order to help with Nina's medical expenses, Randall will be having a
garage sale this weekend and has asked me to get the information about the
garage sale to these lists.  He has informed me that he will have many SCA
items in the garage sale.  The sale will be Saturday thru Monday, but he did
not give me the specific times, so let us assume normal garage sale hours.
The address is 830 Preston Road (off Pratt Road) in Red Oak.

I thank you in advance if you can manage a trip to the garage sale, and I
beg your consideration when talking with Randall (please do not dwell on
Nina's illness; he has a difficult time talking about it).

Please keep Nina and Randall in your prayers.

In service,

Lady Julianna Vertue
Minister of A&S for the Barony of Elfsea
Central Region Minister of A&S