ES - War Practice this last Sunday

Mordock von Rugen mordockvonrugen at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 22 10:01:05 PDT 2000

I just wanted to pass on a big "Thank you!" to the Arthurian Company, who
invited the Fray to join them this last Sunday for war practice at Elfsea.

For those of you who missed it, we had a number of fairly fun drills to help
work on reforming, moving as coordinated units with a single face, charging,
and repulsing charges.  We also had a good bit of fighting mixed in, so that
everyone had fun, too.

My personal thanks to Baron Llewellyn, and to the Arthurian Company.  We
enjoyed the hospitality.

I'd also like to extend an invitation to any who are interested to come up
to the Steppes practice some Sunday - we hold war practice after about 4:30
- 5:00.

Dux