ES - ThreeBridges Fall Demo

Craig Shupee' philipwhite at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 23 12:15:45 PDT 2000

Greetings Elfsea,

The Incipient College of Threebridges would like to invite the Barony to
come out and support one of its branches making its last push to loose
incipient status.  We need this membership drive to be succesful, and all
help would be greatly appreciated.  Our last demo for the Medeival Faire in
the Spring was a wonderful show of support and to repeat that experience
would be greatly appreciated.

Wednesday, August 30: 11 a.m. - 1 p.m. -- Mav Cookout and Activities Fair; 8
p.m. -- Multicultural Mixer.

I will dispence with more information via the internet and moot this comign
monday.  Otherwise contact me personally for more information.

Your servant to command,
  Philip White
  Seneschal