ES - Threebridges Demo Thanks

Craig Shupee' philipwhite at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 30 15:53:50 PDT 2000

Greeting from the College of Threebridges,

I would like to thank everyone who came out to our demo at UTA, even though
it was so far the hottest day of the year.  These people helped us gather
over forty names of people who could be interested in our group on campus.
Hopefully this will show to be a major success for the College.

These people were a great help:

Queen Allyson Tymmes
Baron Galen of Bristol
Baroness Allessandra Beatrice Desiderio
Mistress Stella Silvana
Mistress Xene Theriane
Lady Ameline duBois and son
Lady Aurelia Yvernea
Lady Siobhan UiNiall
Eleanor Cleavey
Herbert von Kalden
Uriah of Hebron

Please keep Threebridges in your well wishes.  We will have our first
meeting Tuesday September 5 1pm in the Palo Doro Lounge.

Your servant to command,
  Philip White