ES - FW: Cub Scout Banquet

Armand Dragonetti dragonetti at generich.com
Mon Dec 4 09:01:48 PST 2000

I think this would be great fun. To help folks plan I'd point out that the
Kingdom events that weekend (Feb. 23,2001) are:

Mead Bee War - Wiesenfeuer (OKC, OK)
Black Stag - La March Sauvage - (McAllen, TX)
Ice Axe XX - Middleford (Killeen,TX)

This is 3 weeks before Gulf War and 2 weeks before Crown Tourney.

I, for one, would love to do this.
-=Armand=-