ES - Archery Practice

starkey arthur artairmacmora at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 8 16:32:49 PST 2000

It was decided a year ago that the Craftman"s Guild would restrict it's activity to the hardware of archery.  There are others considering setting up an organization for the skill of shooting.  This might be the time for you to start this other group and award your own recognitions.......Hint!!

Artair Macmora

Wilim Penbras <wilim.penbras at pandora.org> wrote:
Greetings,
Sorry for the delay in reply but life has been doing having it's way with me lately.
Yes it is true that Elfsea has arranged an archery practice at the Denton County Archers' Range. It's just east of 288 on 380. You'll cross the river bottoms and as you come out of the valley there'll be a turnoff for Mosley. Take it and follow it around the curve to the left and you'll find a target and a sign that says Archers'. We're scheduled to start around 2pm and I believe our practice has been anounced in their newsletter so please wear garb if you can but mostly be prepared to come out and have fun.

Not sure of my tenses here but I beleive the HHGTTG would make it...

The practice will have been announced in our scroll so while IKAC no longer count towards IKAC competition scores we can still get in RR scores. Also the range is big enough that we might get Will his out of group Children's IKAC for the IAAC without disturbing the other shooters.

In Service,
Wilim Penbras (Archer with out a Tassle)

Post Script: Can we get a knot or Tassle color for Teaching Archery? Or is that the realm of the Craftsman's Guild?