ES - a site is booked

Darius and Monica dmmerlick at earthlink.net
Mon Dec 11 18:04:36 PST 2000

The exact lay out and where things will be held durring our event are
yet to be decided. The Accessability of the site was considered when
making this descicion (thinking of my daughters wheel chair in
conjunction with my vision problems and such it was very carefully
considered) and will continue to be thought of as we decide how to use
the facilities this site offers.

the current thought is that the artisan displays and social area along
with posibly some class area will be downstairs in the large hall as
well as the feast the upper room will be used for classes and such
durring the day. if you have special concerns or needs of accesability
please do not hesitate to contact the event stewards we will do every
thing we can to accomadate you.

IN Service
Darius