ES - stuck at work

starkey arthur artairmacmora at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 13 15:13:13 PST 2000

In the quote at the bottom, I think the word defining is wrong.  It should be devining.

Artair

  Sluggy <slugmusk at linuxlegend.com> wrote:
> Alessandra
>
> Who is stuck at work doing nothing, because no one else is here! But she
> can't go home yet. :[ (Big pout)

Similar deal here... However, I am about to head home. ;)

Sluggy!

--

------

"If the rule is that the hole has got to be punched
through, then that's the rule! It's simple. But Gore
doesn't have a prayer that way. The only way you can
manufacture enough votes for him to win is to start
defining the 'intent' of the voter."

Rush Limbaugh