ES - Authorization Day

Potterkd2 at cs.com Potterkd2 at cs.com
Thu Dec 14 05:11:29 PST 2000

Greetings unto the list and especially HL Raimond (knights marshal for
Elfsea),

I am assisting Don Robert with the Rapier Melees at Gulf War this year.  Last
year we had a rapier melees/war practice at Randol Mill Park the day after
coronation.  I am going to be posting this to the rapier list at large and
was wondering if the chivalric community would be interested (not to step on
any toes or leave anyone out). And also inquiring if this should be added to
the authorization day or for that to wait until we are closer to war in
February (with I believe is a better idea).  Questions? Comments?

K.