ES -Eisteddfod

Darius and Monica dmmerlick at earthlink.net
Fri Dec 15 10:51:59 PST 2000

The no repeating weapon styles means simply that you can't do 2 of the same type
of piece in a row, so you can't do two stories or two songs in a row however you
can do a story then a song then another story.  Having competed in Eistedfodd
and other Tournament style bardic competitions, I would say relax do pieces you
are comfortable doing and have fun with it. Don't worry about the things you
don't do just give it your best.

Darius