ES - FW: ST - Cool Kitty II

Christine Huse maria_elfsea at hotmail.com
Thu Dec 21 17:41:48 PST 2000

I saw her post earlier this week, but I have 3 already (and 1 is a male).
I'm keeping my ear open for any prospects

Phelippe said that if I was really good (and we had the money) for Christmas
this year, I might get my wiener dog (Dauchsaund). I have been wanting one
for several years now after my ex made me give Wienie up (and yes, he was
the Biggest Wienier in the West...but I loved him dearly and I have missed
him ever since).

Maria...who's praying REALLY hard

Hey, guys,

Can anyone in Elfsea help Mistress Aslyn?

Xene

(I'd take him, but Llywelyn is allergic and Zander would eat a cat)