ES -

Sharon R. Saroff sindara at pobox.com
Sat Dec 23 22:37:41 PST 2000

I have been on and off line for the last 5 weeks because I am way too busy
at work.  So to all those whose birthdays I have missed recently: I hope
you had a great day and may you have many more.

To Airaklee and Ceinwen: Mazel Tov!!!  This is terrific news.

To all those that have been ill or have had had recent health difficulties:
I have read my e-mail and you have been in my prayers for a speedy
recovery.  I just have't the time to answer much of my e-mail.

To everyone in Elfsea: May you all have a happy holiday and a joyous new
year!  Hopefully things will quite down for all of us after the holidays.

Sindara