ES - Directions?

Padraig Ruad padraig_ruad at irishbard.com
Fri Dec 29 06:37:18 PST 2000

From: "G.R.Rhine" <grrhine at swbell.net>
Date: Thu, 28 Dec 2000 23:21:05 -0600

>Maybe I missed it, but I'm not seeing any directions to the site for
>Fools Revel. Can someone post them please?
>
> ~Afan~

Afan,

Here is the information I posted to the Loch Ruadh list:

I am forwarding the information posted on the Elfsea list by Raimond:

The site is the same site as Lindenwood used for thier Mid-Summers Ball. It is the Ft. Worth Fire and Police Training Center.

Best route to I-30. Proceed to Forest Park Blvd.Exit N. on Forest Park Blvd. to Henderson. Turn left on Henderson. Proceed across Trinity River to the red light. Turn right. There should be signs up to help.

Remember the Gag-Gift exchange. Please do not exceed $5.00. Also remember this is a family organization and children are encouraged to participate.

The site fee is free, however donation are welcome at the door. Bring potluck stuff enough to feed many.

In Foolish service
Raimond

More information:

Starts at 11:00am

There will also be a dessert competition and a bardic competition - the theme is "Three Wise Guys".

The address:Fort Worth Police and Fire Training Center - 1000 Calvert St., Fort Worth, TX 76107-1406

Click here for an interactive map:http://maps.yahoo.com/py/maps.py?BFCat=&Pyt=Tmap&newFL=Use+Address+Below&addr=1000+Calvert+St&csz=Fort+Worth%2C+TX&country=us&Get%A0Map=Get+Map

Padraig