ES - Ballista bolts

Richard Threlkeld rjt at softwareinnovation.com
Mon Dec 4 13:18:13 PST 2000

I just ordered 420 golf tubes which will be delivered early next week. I have pledged 100 of them for the ballista I sponsored. The remainder will be available to other Elfsea (and its cantons, of course) ballistae. I don't expect payment for them, but I would ask those who get them to pledge to help make armor, to man a ballista, or otherwise help get Elfsea's ballistae operational at Gulf War.

Now, does someone have a source of tennis balls yet? I need 420 of them.

Caelin on Andrede