ES - Elfsea Knight Marshal Announcement

Christine Huse maria_elfsea at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 12 06:32:07 PST 2000

What a great idea! Could we possibly have something like this for the rapier
community, as well? How about an official authorization day for both
chivalric and rapier? This could really come in handy for those of us that
are *still* trying to get authorized, but are having difficulty for one
reason or antoher.

Maria

Greetings Lord and Ladies

I apologize for those who are both of these lists and recieve this message
twice.  I am trying to reach many people.

To the Barony of Elfsea:
Effective immediately, Wednesday Evening Practices are cancelled until
probably February.  Announcements will be made probably late January when
these practices will resume.  Sunday Practices will continue as scheduled at
2:00 pm at Randol Mill.  The exceptions are Christmas Eve, events, or bad
weather.  Let repeat:  NO PRACTICE SUNDAY DECEMBER 24th!!!!

To all on both of these lists:
On January 7th, the day after Steppes 12th Night, The Barony of Elfsea will
be hosting a Mini-Tournament at Randol Mill Park in Arlington.  The
Tournament will begain at 1:00pm.  Format is not completely established, but
still should be fun.  If you need directions to the park, please let me know
(see email below).
On January 14th, the day after Coronation, Sir Romanus (Sorry for the
spelling) will be teaching a half hour class on Foot Work at Randol Mill
Park at 2:00pm.  This will be the first in a series of classes called
KNIGHTLY CLASSES.  Each month a Knight will be asked to teach a brief class
on various aspects of fighting and general information on what you need to
know to become a Peer of the Relm.  A schedule for these classes will posted
as more classes are scheduled.

If you have questions, ideas, or comments, please feel free to contact me.

HL Raimond George de Mora
Elfsea Knight Marshal
Elfsea Duck of Fools
raimonddemora at hotmail.com