ES - Authorization Day

neil starkey raimonddemora at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 13 07:24:19 PST 2000

I think I will chime in on this topic.  It is important that all fighters,
both heavy and light be authorized for saftey reasons.  If you are planning
to go to the war, it is even more important to be authorized before you get
there.  If you are not authorized when you arrive on site, then you probably
will not be allowed to fight.  I am an Authorizing Marshal for Heavy
Weapons, as will as the Knight Marshal and I am very willing to work with
anyone who wishes to learn.  As Knight's Marhshal, I can arrange such a day,
possibly in February, when several Marshals for both styles of fighting are
available to sign cards.  I agree with Llew that it is easier to authorize a
fighter you have observed over a period of time rather than just one fight.
Therefore, if you wish to authorize, I would encourage you to show up for
Practices.  If such a day is needed, I will start the neccessary
arrangements.

Now that I have said that, can someone please translate my thoughts and
ramblings into a more clear, concise and coherant statement?

Raimond
Not just a Fool, but an Authorized Fool