ES - email address

Sluggy slugmusk at linuxlegend.com
Thu Dec 14 13:38:21 PST 2000

Hello, folks!

It has come to my attention that some people are still sending mail to
slugmusk at home.com

That address was cancelled long ago, but true to the excellent service
that Charter at home internet provides, the account is apparently still in
their systems and does not bounce any mail sent to it. I just don't get
those messages unless I, being still curious, go check that account.

Please please please please change my email in your address books to
slugmusk at linuxlegend.com

Thanks!

Sluggy!

--

------

"It's really simple. If you want Algore to be president,
don't punch the hole for Pat Buchanan."

                                           Rush Limbaugh