ES -Eisteddfod

Cait OHara sonja_crocker at juno.com
Fri Dec 15 10:35:36 PST 2000

I am still unclear about the rules of the competition.
What does no repeating weapon styles mean?

  From the web page:
The tournament is planned as double elimination, with no repeating
"weapon" styles(story, song, poem, and instrumental). Other styles may be
considered on a piece by piece basis with previous approval.
I can't even play an instrument.  Does that matter?  I am still having
problems getting ready for it.  Everyone says to do my best pieces.  I
only have 4 to choose from.  I am not even sure about those.  I am trying
to find things to perform.  I just hope that I have enough pieces to
perform.

Cait