ES - Holiday Blessings and Thanks to All

Christine Huse maria_elfsea at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 25 19:12:34 PST 2000

Nope....been at my mom's all day long playing with the babies and their new
toys.

This has been the best Christmas in 2 years for me. Both my grandpas passed
away 2 years ago, 1 on my birthday, the 20th of December. Needless to say
Christmas for our family has been a sad occasion. But this year our family
has been blessed with 2 new babies, the news of 4 more babies before June
and my marriage to Phellippe.

For me, I was not only blessed with a kind and caring man, who loves not
just me, but my children, as well. But I was also blessed with my new
extended family...the Populace of Elfsea.

I wish unto all of you a very happy holidays and a very happy new year!

Maria