ES - FW: Cub Scout Banquet

Wilim Penbras wilim.penbras at pandora.org
Mon Dec 4 10:05:41 PST 2000

I once made a Promise.

I promise to do my best
To love and serve God, to do my duty to the Queen;
To keep the law of the Wolf Cub pack,
And to do a good turn for somebody every day.

I couldn't think of a better good turn for the day.  I may just have to get out my old neckerchief and use it as a favor.  Fight for the glory and honour of 17th Dartmouth. :) Former Youth Member/Leader for 16 years where it's just Scouts now.  All Co-Ed.

Wilim
From: "Richard Threlkeld" <rjt at softwareinnovation.com>
Date: Mon, 4 Dec 2000 10:51:10 -0600