ES - DFT Yule Revel

Sue Dittrich dittrich at flash.net
Mon Dec 11 17:58:16 PST 2000

Just a note of word fame for those who made the wine....  The wine was made
by Lady Desiree of Dragonsfire Tor and Lady Isabella de la Tor.  They both
have made wine before and have both won vinting competitions (one at an
Elfsea Springfaire and one recently at Lughnasagh).
And I, too, enjoyed the wine, Maria....I was glad someone else drove home!
(Thanks, Caristiona!)

    And, of course, I must post an announcement about the Artisan
competition.  We had seven entrants, and all were outstanding.  It was a
difficult choice, but we chose HL Genevieve de Courtanveaux as the Fifth
Artisan of DFT.  I know she will be an excellent representative of the Tor
and I'm more than happy to pass on the burden of judging next year's
competition.  :-)

In service,

Lady Genevieve de la Gamba