ES - Re: Sleet

baron at elfsea.net baron at elfsea.net
Wed Dec 13 07:54:47 PST 2000

Well, I got home from work (in Carrollton) at 10:00 pm
last night, due much more to traffic than weather.

But it didn't take much longer than normal to get to
work this morning; I left an hour early and traffic was
quite light.  I was here an hour early.  But half my
team has called in.

- Galen
(Hey!  Check out my mundane opinion column at
<http://www.flash.net/~pmitchel/index2.htm>!)

Quoting Carolyn Smith Pennington
<mara_of_rede at yahoo.com>:

> --- Sluggy <slugmusk at linuxlegend.com> wrote:
> > Made it home without incident.
>
> My brother-in-law works at Tandy Center and lives
> in Weatherford. Yesterday he left work at 4 PM
> and got home at 9. Be careful out there!
> Mara
>

> =====
> HL Mara of Rede
> Barony of Elfsea,Kingdom of Ansteorra
> http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Nova/9561/
>
> "Better a good run than a bad stand."
>                        James Keelaghan

> Yahoo! Shopping - Thousands of Stores. Millions of
Products.