No subject

Nancy Starkey rosemacmora at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 13 17:46:08 PST 2000

The DFW area got the icy weather.  We got the snow --
12 inches of it in our area.  The forecasters said
that the area south of I-40 got sleet and freezing
rain.  Being from the Pittsburgh, I always thought
that sleet and freezing rain were the same thing.  As
for driving on either ice or snow, no thank you.  It
isn't because I don't know how to (took my drivers ed
under those conditions) but it is the other driver who
doesn't know how to do so.

Rose Macmora