ES - Caroling

Potterkd2 at cs.com Potterkd2 at cs.com
Fri Dec 15 07:22:17 PST 2000

Greeting unto the list,

I called Cooks Children Hospital regarding caroling after the holidays.
Unfortunately they only schedule such things to occur M-F from 11-4:00 and
only in the open area/main lobby section of the hospital.  I've never had so
much problem trying to volunteer to do something nice for other *smile*.

I still think that getting together to work on period songs and go signing in
period outfits would be a very fun thing so..............if no one jumps up
and says "no" I'm going to continue to look into other places that might be
more receptive to this idea for after the holidays.

All this being the case -- what are some simple, nice, period songs that
people know?  Maybe we can start building a list and practicing -- if nothing
else it makes sitting around the bardic fire or at a feast table much more
interesting :-)

KayLeigh