ES - Medb's surgery

Vicki Marsh XaraXene at home.com
Sat Dec 16 17:32:38 PST 2000

Oh, my, I didn't know Medb was having surgery!!

I hope everything goes well.  And don't let her do too much at home.  She is
a strong, stubborn (and I mean that in a nice way) lady who works her tail
off for everybody else.  If you all need anything, please let us all know.

Keeping you and your family in my thoughts and prayers,

Xene