ES - Airaklee's Birthday

Padraig Ruad padraig_ruad at irishbard.com
Wed Dec 20 06:52:36 PST 2000

>>Hey everybody, today is Airaklee's Birthday.
>>HAPPY BIRTHDAY SWEETHEART!!
>>Ceinwen~
>
>(With tongue planted firmly in cheek)
>
>Happy Birthday - *Sweetheart*!  ;)  Just how old are you - now, hmmmm?
>
>Alessandra
>(who is _still_ in her 30's)

I once made a comment about age to an older, wiser man.  He told me, "Son, I've already been your age.  It's not a sure thing that you'll get to be my age."

That being said, a happy birthday to my friend and brother-in-arms, and many happy returns of the day!

May there always be work for your hands to do,
May your purse always hold a coin or two.
May the sun always shine warm on your windowpane,
May a rainbow be certain to follow each rain.
May the hand of a friend always be near you,
And may God fill your heart with gladness to cheer you.

Padraig