ES - Engagement Announcement

M. Peet ceinwenswan at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 12 07:43:22 PST 2000

Greetings Friends!

We are absolutely thrilled to announce our engagement.  For those of you who
were not at the Dragonsfire Tor Yule Revel this past Saturday, Airaklee
performed a bardic piece during court to win back Ceinwen’s lost favor.
After the bardic, Airaklee proposed to Ceinwen … and of course, she
accepted.

We will keep you all informed as to our plans for when and where the wedding
will be held.

Thank you to all our family and friends for all their well wishes.  And we
would like to extend a special thank you to all the Dragonsfire Tor and
Their Excellencies for making our engagement such a memorable one.

Anyone who took pictures of us, please contact us.  We’d love to have
mementos of our special occasion.

Best Wishes to You For a Safe & Happy Holidays!
H.L. Airaklee Wolf & H.L. Ceinwen ferch Rhuel