ES - Return from "underhill"

AerynGeil at AOL.com AerynGeil at AOL.com
Fri Dec 22 23:15:14 PST 2000

Hello

Aeryn here - I have been out of touch since a bit before Halloween with
mundane concerns of one kind or another but I think I have my head up now.
(pesky little people really pull you in).

I am wishing to go to the Golden Hart Rapier (Champion) Tourney in La Marche
Sauvage next week -- here is the difficulty:
    1. I have to drive alone unless I can find friend(s) to share the driving
(I will pay gas as it is my wyrd to attend)

    2. If I don't reply to privy E-mail it is because I am spending a lot of
time at my sister's house (she gets the parents)

    If anyone is interested in the trip (leave some time Friday, return on
Sunday) please contact me privately.

Thank you

PS I hope all of you have a Christmas (Winter Holiday) full of joy and get
enough time to share with families and friends.

Aeryn