ES -To Xene

Cait OHara sonja_crocker at juno.com
Tue Dec 26 18:30:43 PST 2000

Greetings!

Remember me?  Cait (Kate) O'Hara from Austin?
I just moved to the area with my new family.  I thought that I would say
hi.  I am now remarried and have 1 daughter (who's 2) and another one on
the way.  A lot has happened since Peter.  I am now living in Loch Ruadh.
 I hope to see you at ES 12th Night.  I would like to introduce my family
to you and meet your new one.  How is Anthony?  How old is he now?  Last
time I saw him he was four.  I can't wait to see you again.  I have
missed you a great deal.  Have you heard anything about Page and Roger?
I have so much to catch up on.
Hope to see you soon.

Cait and Family