ES - DFT Yule Revel

Christine Huse maria_elfsea at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 11 17:23:29 PST 2000

Yes, VIVAT to Dragonsfire Tor!

The wine was definately very good (and this comes from someone who does not
drink wine normally). I'm afraid I loved it so much that I imbibed a little
too much and had a little difficulty at court (blush).

Maria the Red-Nosed Lady

PS> Caoilfhinn was fine...she was just letting us know of her displeasure of
the situation and the moment. ;-)

Speaking of DFT Yule Revel...

Vivat!

Thank you to the Tor for the wonderful wine.  Thanks to returning
feast-o-crats for a great dinner.  Thanks for putting up with the Bratling
and her temper tantrums.  The music was wonderful, the site was great, the
dancers were inspiring.

Vivat!

Daire and Medb, Alexander and Caoilfhinn the Bratling (who, in spite of her
sweet smile, is well deserving of her name)