ES - Re: Sleet

Christine Huse maria_elfsea at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 12 18:06:15 PST 2000

Hola!

News from Duncanville.....

It's COLD!!!!   Ummm, it looks like the wet grounds are turning to ice, but
I don't want to stick my nose outside to check. ;-)

We have a fire in the fireplace and a couple of candles burning in case we
lose power. On standby, we have our lanterns to use. And we have enough food
to last a couple of weeks.

I hope everyone is fairing well! If the roads are bad tomorrow, please don't
travel, no job or Holiday gift is worth your life. You may know how to drive
on the ice, but there are those out there who *think* they know how to drive
on ice that make it dangerous.

Maria