ES - Elfsea Knight Marshal Announcement

Potterkd2 at cs.com Potterkd2 at cs.com
Tue Dec 12 19:30:01 PST 2000

In a message dated 12/12/2000 9:25:23 PM Central Standard Time,
rjt at softwareinnovation.com writes:

<< I did not mean to give an exhaustive list, your Excellency. I am
 very happy to know you are also an authorizing marshal.

 Caelin >>

You know I just reread your post....................and I thought you said HE
Llywelyn was the regional rapier marshal - gezze *blush* go to school, buy me
books ;-).  But I don't know if Llywellen can sign cards any more -- Don
Ansgar "cracked" down on that about 6 months ago -- only the regionals and a
select few from what I understand.  I only know because he mentioned I was
still on the list -- Stella you know????

BTW: I still have no problem teaching classes (that is my job in the
marshalet).

K.
who is too silly for her own good.