ES - Heraldic question

GulesBaron at AOL.com GulesBaron at AOL.com
Thu Dec 14 06:51:37 PST 2000

Sorry to chime in so late but I get to my mail so seldom anymore.  I ran into
the same problem about twenty years ago.  The college of heralds professes to
be less stringent now at least as regards conflicts with mundane heraldry but
I was in conflict with Count Frederick of Holland in the East Kingdom.  There
were a couple of points of difference but not enough for an outright
registration.  The college recommended that I contact his excellency for a
waiver which he graciously granted because he felt that there were enough
differences between his arms and my device.  You might want to check if the
college will still allow this (it was twenty years ago).  Good luck.
Geoffrey