ES - A fire in Bjornsborg

Christine Huse maria_elfsea at hotmail.com
Fri Dec 15 08:15:00 PST 2000

I just sent a private e-mail to Lord Hersir asking about his family's
details. If we can't get donations sent down there this weekend, I would be
willing to take donations down to them after the holidays. I would do it
before the holidays are over, but my family's social calendar is crammed
full and I can't back out of any of them (not if I want to stay in good
graces).

Maria

*Sorry about the multiple postings on 1 subject, but a family in need at
this time of year breaks my heart, especially a family from Ansteorra.