ES - Good News?

Armand Dragonetti dragonetti at generich.com
Fri Dec 15 18:10:51 PST 2000

Greetings and apologies from Elfsea's Virtual Scribe,

In the event you were unaware, the Baronial site at www.elfsea.org has
recently been down for nearly 30 hours due to a recent switch from ISDN to
DSL service. Poor communication between my ISP (Internet America) and the
DSL circuit provider (Southwestern Bell) is the primary reason for this
unprecendented interuption. If you are interested in the technical details,
I'll be happy to share offlist.

Currently, the site should once more be available, as well as Armand's Album
site at www.generich.com/elfsea/contents.asp

If you have any trouble accessing the site or have comments, please let me
know at dragonetti at generich.com (assuming I can get my mail :-) I'll be
updating the online calendar in just a little while. Thanks for your
patience.

-=Armand=-

30 hours with no email or internet access has caused a virtual nervous
breakdown, and we now find that we refer to ourself in the third person.
Valium, where's the valium?