Wandering Bardic >Previously: ES -Eisteddfod

Curtis Myers myersc at flash.net
Sat Dec 16 08:15:47 PST 2000

The theme for the upcoming Wandering Bardic is Wandering or Traveling.  This
next Wandering Bardic will be the Quarterly Competition where Lord Terric
Broken Axe will choose a winner and that winner will have the Honor of
wearing the pass-down Cloak until the quarterly competition. I haven't heard
but usually there are keeper prizes as well.

Caerell MacDomnaill
currently the humble host of the Wandering Bardic