ES - The December Scroll

Sharon R. Saroff sindara at pobox.com
Sat Dec 23 22:29:08 PST 2000

Timothy,

We are all busy.  Don't worry.  I have done the same on a couple of
occasions with the MOMS club newsletter I put out.  Actually, I know I
didn't get December out until December 9th.  Since I wasn't planning to go
anywhere other then DFT Yule, I don't have a problem.  I just want to read
stuff.

You're doing fine!  Don't worry about.  Enjoy your holiday!!!

Sindara