ES - Glass Bead Open Studio nights for December

Jhan Knebel rixende at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 14 14:25:30 PST 2000

Greetings!

Since I have been bad about remembering to post when
open studio is happening at my house, I thought I
would post a holiday schedule.

Tonight- I will be working on the torch, and welcome
others to join as well. Studio opens at 6:30

Saturday morning 10am-2pm- Since I will not be able to
attend academy of the sword this weekend, I will be
working in the studio on the site tokens for Elfsea
Baronial College. Feel free to join me in the studio
for torch time. (Note: I have a commitment at 3:00, so
the studio will close at 2:00)

Thurs 21st- Regular Open Studio Night, begining at
7:30. (I have class in North Dallas, so it will take a
little longer for me to get home)

Thursday 28th- Open Studio Night.6:30 pm Note- I will
be off of work that day. I will most likely be in the
studio most of the day. If you are interested in
coming over during the day as well/instead of that
evening let me know!

I hope to see some of you during this holiday season!

Rixende
817-868-0958

=====
Lady Rixende de Rouen