ES - Elfsea Fighter Practice

neil starkey raimonddemora at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 27 03:56:04 PST 2000

Hi Everyone,

This is just a reminder that Elfsea Fighter Practice will be cancelled this
sunday in observance of New Years Eve.  I am sure there will be plenty of
parties around to keep the populace entertained.  Also I need to remind
everyone that the Sunday after 12th Night, Elfsea will be hosting a
Mini-Tourney at Randol Mill Park in Arlington.  The Tournament will begin at
11:00 am.  This is a Chivalric Tournament, however the Light Weapons
community is always welcome and can practice.  If time permits, we might
even be able to do some War Practices.  If you have questions, please feel
free to contact me.  Also, if you know someone who is not on these email
lists, could you pass this message to them.  Thank You and have a Very Happ
New Year.

The Fool Serving again
HL Raimond