ES -Artisan judging at Baronial College

Karie Mitchell allessandre at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 1 10:50:42 PST 2000

>From: "Walter J. Wakefield" <wjwakefield at juno.com>
>Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2000 22:53:02 -0600

>I have asked for each entrant to have a card or form to
>fill out showing full name and all titles (I am bad about not remembering,
>so am trying to improve my memory).  Also I would like to see a list of
>categories being exhibited.  There should also be room to list any classes
>you will be teaching or taking.  We certainly want to work around those as
>much as possible.  Just so we finish in time to
>complete scrolls and prizes!!

Are you thinking of something like this:

Allessandre Desiderio
Sable Thistle - Embroidery & Tatting
Iris of Merit
Class schedule: 10:00 a.m. - Introduction to English
                             Country Dance
                 2:00 p.m. - Some Simple Bransles
Prefer to be available for Artisan Competition at 3 p.m.

Entering: Fiber Arts, Embroidery/Needlework, and Clothing

>Please note, I have *not* been in contact with any of the other previous
>Artisans about this - I might get overruled!  But I argue pretty well, so
>hopefully not <grin>.

I'm sure they won't mind this simple form to make it easier for
them to judge.  Can we add a comments section?  I think most
artisans would generally like to have this.  It helps us grow!

>Also note, I have no say in the judging for the Three Bridges >Artisan,
>which is taking place concurrently.  I am looking
>forward to seeing everyone's wonderful works on Saturday.
>Suzanna, herbalist, current Artisan of Elfsea

Allessandre Desiderio