ES - Gulf War Meal Planning on February 7th!

Adam Harrison hookshot at star-telegram.com
Tue Feb 1 21:32:43 PST 2000

> Ladyarabella said -
>
> <snip>
> >It's Pots large enough to cook in for that many people, and enough stoves
> >and propane cookers to cook it.  I don't think I have anything big enough
> >cook a stew for 30 people.  I only have 1 two burner propane stove.  One
> >really big pot will take up 2 burners on a propane stove.  We'll need
more.

I have a 2 burner propane stove I'd be happy to loan out.  I also have
access to at least 2 more 2 burner stoves, but they run off white gas, not
propane, and can be a little erratic at times...

I have a griddle that fits nicely on my 2 burner and would be happy to loan
it too.

The only problem is I won't be getting to GW until wednesday
afternoon/night, but that can be alleviated if someone else hauls the stove
down there...

Allesandre, I am planning on eating(and camping) with Elfsea along with
3(possibly 4) members of my old household in the Outlands.  They're planning
on camping with us as well.  I sent an email to you about this last week,
but considering how odd my computer has been acting lately, I wouldn't be
surprised if you didn't get it.

In service,
Bjorn